Cars.com’s mission in 2019 is simple: be the ultimate automotive matchmaker between car shoppers and dealers. Our consumer media plan is focused on highlighting key product features and leveraging high awareness sporting events to drive as many car buyers as possible to connect with you.
HIGH AWARENESS EVENTS
- Advertising throughout the playoffs on NBC and NBC Sports
- “Perfect Match” features during post-game coverage
- Dasherboard Logo
- 5 MILLION VIEWERS reached each game!
- Ad placements every hour on television and streaming coverage for each round of the four day tournament
- Custom “Perfect Match” features airing on TNT during each day of tournament highlighting the most prolific golfer/caddy pairs
- Sponsored content shares across PGA Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube channels
PRODUCT FEATURE FOCUSES
FIVE STAR SALESPERSON CAMPAIGN
Cars.com is the only marketplace where dealers are able to promote their top reviewed salespeople and connect them directly with in-market shoppers. Throughout Q2, we’ve been promoting this unique feature across a wide range of digital, social media, and streaming platforms and driving them to a special landing page highlighting top sales people in there are a to connect with.
We are helping dealers win through our 2019 marketing strategy
In Q1 alone we saw a 16% increase YoY in unique visitors to Cars.com. Combined with strong organic traffic (49% increase in SEO traffic YoY)and best in category brand awareness, there is no better partner to ensure you are getting in front of the right shoppers at the right time than Cars.com.¹
Talk to Cars.com your sales rep today about how you can take advantage!
- Cars.com Internal Metrics, Q1 2019