H2 2020 Media Highlights
Cars.com is the fastest growing automotive marketplace in America¹, and we’re ensuring our brand is staying in front of consumers in the second half of 2020 to fuel further growth for our dealer customers.
NCAA College Football
145 million fans tuned into College Football last fall¹ and Cars.com was able to reach the 90% of them who viewed a game on the ABC/ESPN family of networks.³ That massive exposure is a big reason why we are returning to the gridiron this fall with:
- 79 live, in-game spots throughout the season
- “Perfect Match” features during pre-game and post-game studio coverage
- Digital ads across both streaming games and college football content
- Video ad placements across social media targeted to engaged college football fans
Miami vs NC State
Michigan State vs Iowa
Texas A&M vs South Carolina
North Carolina vs Duke
Arizona vs Utah
UCLA vs Colorado
East Carolina vs Cincinnati
Georgia vs Missouri
Texas A&M vs Tennessee
Tulane vs Tulsa
Syracuse vs Louisville
Cars + National Geographic
“Perfect Match Roadtrip”
COVID-19 has shifted how Americans are traveling, bringing back the family road trip.
National Geographic has partnered with Cars.com to take consumers on a series of “Perfect Match” road trips via their social media channels, paired with Cars.com ad spots on the National Geographic channel and website.
Countdown To Christmas
The Hallmark Channel was the #1 entertainment cable network last November and December thanks in large part to their slate of original holiday movies.4 Cars.com will be getting in on the action this year, sponsoring the “Countdown to Christmas” and helping dealer customers connect with holiday shoppers to close out the year strong.
THE PLACE TO BE
There is no better place to reach in-market consumers right now than
Cars.com. Talk to your sales representative today about how you can best leverage the massive audience of Cars.com to drive more sales for your store.
- Comscore, April – June 2020. Brands Measured: AutoTrader, CarFax, CarGurus, Cars.com, Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book
- National Football Foundation 2019-2020 Annual Attendance and Ratings Report.
- Nielsen Media Research: 2019 NCAA Football Season
- Nielsen Media Metrics, L+SD. 10/28/2019 – 12/29/2019