Join us for two all-new webinars aimed to help you successfully manage your online reputation. Following each session, Cars.com training manager Jack Simmons and our Dealer Reviews team will take your product questions and offer more reputation management advice at the close of each webinar.
When Shoppers Speak You Win: How to Get Your Customers Talking Online
July 29th, 2011 at Noon Eastern
Online reviews are increasingly playing a role in the car shopping process, turning happy customers into some of best salespeople you can have. Having a volume of positive reviews builds confidence and trust in your brand, can improve your store’s placement in online search results, drives more qualified leads and increases close rates. In this webinar, Cars.com Dealer Training Manager Jack Simmons will share strategies to build review volume and drive positive word of mouth online.
- Why building review volume is so important to reputation management success
- How to identify your brand advocates and get them talking on your behalf
- How to incorporate online tools into your sales process to drive more reviews
- How to leverage positive reviews in your sales and marketing process
Responding to Online Reviews: Building a Winning Reputation
August 5th, 2011 at Noon Eastern
What customers say online about your dealership speaks volumes to your future shoppers, but how you respond may say even more about your store and the experience shoppers are likely to have. Whether a review of your store is good or bad, the key to reputation management lies in your public response. In this webinar, Cars.com Training Manager Jack Simmons will share best practices for responding to reviews.
- How to establish a review response process for your dealership, including who should respond to online reviews
- What your response track record says to sales prospects
- How to respond to negative feedback and turn detractors into promoters
- Why responding to positive reviews is good business
All registrants receive access to the Cars.com Reputation Management Lab, a complete resource featuring expert advice and practical experience from Cars.com trainers, social media experts and some of the industry’s most successful dealers. Register now to watch all archived videos on demand.