Any HTML5 code submitted must be built to work correctly on HTML5 enabled browsers and environments.
- The latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari should be capable of properly displaying most HTML5 code.
- A static backup image file (JPG, GIF, or PNG) is required. Any browsers incapable of displaying HTML5 will show the backup image.
- All HTML5 code must adhere to the ad guidelines and specifications for the applicable ad unit.
- HTML5 code must be submitted in accordance with the ad unit’s submission lead time for proper testing and any necessary revisions. If errors occur, and are not repaired in time for launch, Cars.com reserves the right to start the ad flight by delivering the backup file.
- Cars.com is not be responsible for troubleshooting specific issues with HTML5 creative, such as appearance, functionality, debugging or reporting discrepancies.
- When available, HTML5 rich media creative should be submitted in the form of a third-party tag from an approved vendor.
- Please refer to the IAB’s latest HTML5 standards for further guidance
Date Modified: September 5, 2018
« Ad Specs